Tuesday 29 April 2014

Only If You’d Told Me


only if





Only if you had told me
You want to be away from my love shadow;
I’d have given up the desire
And burnt this freaking fire.
My love never meant to owe you
It’s just a feeling to show you –
How crazy I am to behold you,
And your life closely – every minute.



Only if you’d told me
 It was a turn off;
 I’d have run away; seemingly
 Never to return
 And cleared your pathway to happiness.
 The act would have sufficed my emotions
 For, to me, your smile is a treasure
 And would confer me a life-long pleasure.












Only if you’d told me
 My presence is troublesome
 You need to be without me
 I’d have demised for your memory
 And would have lived in seclusion 
My only wish is to see your life
 Run like a lion’s club
 Always glorious, always pulsating.



No comments:

Post a Comment